Monday, December 20, 2010

...i feel pretty, oh so pretty...


So i have some exciting news for you...i have made the Paper Pretties Digi Design Team!! :) Be sure to check out the website for some very cool stamps!! I love the Canada girl stamp! :)

Anyway i am using a brand new digi stamp today called Sprinkles:) Isn't this mouse cute?? I wish mice really looked this cute! lol I coloured sprinkles with copics and cut him out with a nestie...i also had to use some stickles for the sprinkles.







My papers were all in my scrap bin so i don't know where they are from, but the base is PTI:) The ribbon is from my stash, pink buttons are SU and the turquoise one is PTI. I also used my ek success border punch on the bottom.

Well i hope you like my first card:) Come back next week for more super cute paper pretties:)

I am entering this card in the following challenges...

Cute Card Thursday- kids
Mercy's Sketch Challenge (i am gonna miss these sketches!!)

HUGS!

3 comments:

  1. Good job!! I am looking forward to working with you!!
    AND I am going to miss these sketches too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on making the Paper Pretties DT. Cute, Cute card, I love your coloring and I love the DP and buttons!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. my daughter with the sweetteeth was drooling over your mint chip donut! super adorable- congrats on the paper pretties digi team!!!!
    merry Christmouse!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs