Sunday, December 19, 2010

...love on the rocks, shes my shot....


Hey everyone:) Hope you are having a great day! I realized i had one more Xmas card to make so here it is:) The challenge at the corrosive challenge blog is non-traditional xmas colours!

I coloured the Kenny K image with copics and cut her out with a nestie.

My papers are PTI cream, SU dsp and the cardstock was from my stash.

I used the cuttlebug snowflakes folder and the EK sucess border punch as well.


The snowflakes are Martha Stewart with bella dots in the middle. The ribbon is from my stash and the sentiment is from Four the Holidays by SU.

This card fits in many challenges...

City Crafters- snow
Daring Card Makers- snow
SImon says stamp- Xmas no red or green
Flutterby wed- anything goes
Sentimental sundays- snow
totally gorjuss- snow
Kenny K- let it snow
The sweet stop-sketch
StampInsanity- Christmas my way





This second card is for the Flutterby DT call.

I coloured Hanglar with copics and cut her out and placed her on a nestie.

My papers are PTI white, red from my stash and the dsp is also from my stash.

I used some bella dots and some ribbon from my stash.

The sketch is from Our Creative corner.

Thanks Danni for the chance to try out for the DT:)




hugs

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for entering my challenge and also trying out for the flutter by team!!
    If you are chosen, you will get an invite to the team yahoo group. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! Love the colors and those snowflakes. Thanks for joining us at StampInsanity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great!! Love the Kenny K one, though - great image!! :) Thanks for coming back to share with us at StampInsanity!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely ice blue color combination in the first card, and a great take on the sketch in the second card. Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs