Tuesday, December 21, 2010

...you say you've cried a thousand rivers, and now you're swimmin for the shore...


Hey everyone, how ya doin? Things are good here. I am done all my shopping and everything is wrapped...so what should i do with my time?? Oh i know...i should make some cards ;) I really need some bday cards for work...so here i go!! I really should be making manly cards, but girlie cards are too much fun!!

This is a card kit (trying to use them up since i have more coming in! yikes!). I coloured tilda with copics, and placed her on some nesties. I used a spica glitter pen on her cherries and accented with a white gel pen.

The papers are Lovely Lilac, PTI white and the dsp came from the kit (i think its CTMH)

I found some matching prima flowers in my stash and added some bella bon bons to the middle of them. I also found some ribbon in my stash and finished it off with Short and Sweet by SU.

I am entering this card in the following challenges...
Paper Sundaes- cut it out
Sentimental sundaes- inspired by a song (purple rain)
Just Magnolia- sketch

HUGS:)

1 comment:

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs