Monday, May 9, 2011

...unskinny bop...


Welcome to another Incy Wincy Challenge day! Today's challenge is Mother's Day/Girlie. Our sponsor this week is Kenny K, and as you all know i LOVE Kenny K!! I have had this image coloured for a while so i decided to use her for this card.

I coloured her with copics and cut her out with a nestie.

My papers are PTI white and Rockabilly SU dsp! I found this ribbon in my stash. The cherries are from CTMH and the black flowers are primas with bella baubles in the middle.

The sentiment is from On Your Birthday by SU and punched out with a SU punch and some black pearls on either end.

Be sure to check out the challenge blog and see what the rest of the team is up to:)

HUGS!

3 comments:

  1. This is such a sassy card...love the colors and the papers...i need to get some black flowers...love it


    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this image and this card. Great job! One of my favorite color combos is red & black.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool card Janet! The card rocks =)
    Martina

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs