Sunday, May 8, 2011

...i wanna rock...


So guess what today is?? Yes its a corrosive challenge but its also my birthday:) woo hoo Its the only day of the year i expect anything from anyone! lol I had a great party last night:) My friends are the bestest!!

Ok enough about me...onto my card! I used this cute Stamping Bella image with copics and cut him out with a nestie.

My papers are PTI white, basic black and SU rockabilly paper. (i think this is my fave paper EVER!!)

The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes by SU and punched out with the SU word window punch. The bling is also from SU:)

Hope all you Mother's out there are getting spoiled:) I was actually born on Mother's Day...my mom said it was the best Mother's Day she ever had ;)

HUGS!

4 comments:

  1. Wishing you a very Happy Birthday Janet and hope you have a fabulous day.
    Fliss x

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANET! Hope you have a fantastic day :)
    Fabulous card too btw.
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, Janet! Happy Birthday! Hope you have a fabulous day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just to cute. I love the dp you used for it.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs