Wednesday, May 11, 2011

...its not what you got, its what you give....


So on Saturday may 7th i had an amazing bday party! Lots of my friends showed up and everyone had a great time! If i haven't told ya already i have some of the most amazing friends/family in the world:) They made my day awesome and i am thankful for all of them!! :)

Here are some highlights....

Yes i was drinking out of a twilight cup (it was the biggest on i could find!) and my niece bought me a hello kitty straw! hee hee














Chris and I...i think he was eating! lol












My niece Shannon and my baby Abby:)

















My moshing on a boat bff Jill:)
















Me and RANDY:)
















My nephew Michael...who's taste in music came from me ;)


















My BFF Stef:) So glad she made it out!!





















My other niece Amanda:)










Me and Mel!! :)










Thanks again everyone for on of the greatest bdays ever:)




1 comment:

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs