Thursday, May 12, 2011

...leper messiah...


Hey everyone:) Its a Paper Pretties blog hop! Its Nancy's birthday:) If you came here from Tracey
then you are right on track! As always start at the Paper Pretties blog to start!

For my card today i used an image sold at Paper Pretties but it used to be sold at The little paper shop. I realized i don't have many man bday cards. I coloured the robot with copics and cut him out with a nestie.

My papers are PTI white, tangerine tango and the dsp is from my stash. I also found the ribbon in my stash.

I used some metallic dew drops and the sentiment is from Paper Pretties and punched out with a SU punch.


Happy birthday Nancy:) Hope its as good as mine was:) Be sure to stop by and say Happy bday:)

HUGS!

1 comment:

  1. hi

    happy bleated birthday :). your pics were nice :). hope u had fun on your birthday :)
    hugs
    Alyna

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs