Thursday, May 5, 2011

...pink is like red but not quit....


Its an insane day so why not join me for another Stamp Insanity challenge? Today's challenge is monochromatic! As you can tell i am not very good at this challenge...but there is mostly pink so it has to count right??

I coloured my image with copics and cut her out with a nestie.

My papers are PTI whtie, rose red and the dsp was in my scrap pile. The ribbon was also in my stash.

The flowers are from CTMH, aren't they cute?? I am going to have to order more!! :)

That's it for today! Be sure to check out the blog and see what else is going on over at the Asylum!!


HUGS!

2 comments:

  1. holy pink ness my friend - this is super cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is almost Pink!!!lol!! Really pretty card and I love all the pink. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs