Monday, March 14, 2011

...pole rider...


Welcome to another Incy Wincy Day:) Todays Challenge is For the Boys! I can always use man/boy cards!!

I decided to use this cute frog, i coloured him and cut him out, then placed him on a nestie. I then gave him some googly eyes! I forgot i even had these, i have them in all sorts of colours too!!

My papers are PTI white, basic black, all the dsp is SU but different packs. (don't ask which ones they were just in my scrap pile! lol)


I used my ek sucess border punch for the bottom and some SU ribbon on top. I finished off the card with some bella dots and the sentiment is my go to sentiment Teeny Tiny Wishes:)

Be sure to head on over to the website and see what the rest of the team is up too!


HUGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs