Tuesday, March 15, 2011

...i want to ride my bicycle, i want to ride my bike...


Its a Tuesday Paper Pretties Digi release day!! This week its 2 pirate stamps!! I went with the bird and the treasure!!

I coloured her with copics and cut her out with a square nestie. I also used spica glitter pens on the gold pieces.

My papers are PTI white, basic black and this pirate paper i had in my stash!


I used my martha stewart punch for the border, and the ribbon and bling are from my stash!

Be sure to head over to the Paper Pretties Blog and see what the rest of the team is up too!!

HUGS!

2 comments:

  1. fab card great colours and design.
    Hugs christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a fun card, cute image and wonderfully colored...have a fabby weekend!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs