Sunday, March 13, 2011

...loaded gun...


Its that time for another Corrosive Challenge:) Today's challenge is a sketch challenge by me:) I can't seem to make a card anymore without a sketch!

I reached for this adorable Magnolia card kit i had in my stash! Since i am always looking for man cards to make i thought i should get to it! I coloured Edwin with copics and cut him out. I then placed him on a circle nestie.

My papers are PTI white, chocolate chip and all the dsp was in the kit. I finished off the card with brads from the kit, bella dots and ribbon. I punched out the sentiment which was also in the kit, with a SU punch.

Be sure to head over to the Corrosive Challenge blog and see what the rest of the team is up too!!

HUGS!

3 comments:

  1. So cute! Love your Edwin, the dp and the way you colored him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janet, super cute card. Perfect DP for little pirate Edwin !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janet, super cute card. Perfect DP for little pirate Edwin !!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs