Sunday, February 13, 2011

...i was made for lovin you baby, you were made for lovin me...


Its Sunday which means its a Corrosive Challenge Day:) Today's challenge is a sketch one.

For my card i used a lovely image from our sponsor Sparkle's Creations! This image is way too cute! I coloured her with copics and cut her out with a nestie. I then used a spica glitter pen around the edge.











My papers are PTI white, basic black and the dsp is from my scrap bin. I used some ribbon from my stash as well as some black primas (my fave!!) with some bella dots in the middle. I also used bella dots on the bottom as well:)

Be sure to check out the Corrosive Challenge blog to see what the team is up to and there is a DT call as well:)

HUGS!

2 comments:

  1. I love this card! Definitely one of my faves (and that's saying something because I love them all). Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling card. I love red, black and white cards. This one is so cute. I hope to find time this week to do your sketch challenge. Been out of town for a week and trying to catch up.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs