Friday, February 11, 2011

...born of the fire...


Hey everyone:) I was asked to make a Mickey card...so searching i went for some Mickey images. I went with the classic Mickey because he is my fave:)

I coloured him with copics and cut him out with nesties. I then went searching for paper..i don't have much red dsp unless its xmas paper. But i did manage to find this piece and some black polka dots to go with it! They were both in my scrap bin!

I finished off the card with some buttons on top of some random red ribbon i found in my stash. The sentiment is from On Your Birthday by SU.

I guess that is it for tonight:)



I am entering this in...

Tuesday Throwdown (buttons)

HUGS!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Janet, a very classic Mickey Stamp. Love it and i like all the buttons !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card! I love your buttons! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs