Sunday, November 21, 2010

...we built this city on rock n' roll....


Its another Corrosive Challenge:) Today's challenge is Inspired by the 80's!! (can you tell i came up with it?? hee hee) I was asked to make a card for a 14 year old girl who loves pink, black and Avril...so here it is:)

I used my Hanna Stamp set, its cool...i have only inked it once before. I coloured her with copics and cut her out with a big nestie (cuz its a HUGE stamp!). I used a copic marker to make a border because it was too blah.

My papers are PTI white, basic black, and of course my rockstar dsp (not sure what i am going to do when this paper is gone!!).



The ribbon is from my stash, i punched out the stars with a SU punch, and the paper is this shiny colour (not sure where i got it!) and i put some bella dots in the center.

I finished off the card with some bling from my stash and of course my staple sentiments from teeny tiny wishes:)

Hope you hop on over and join us...this is going to be my fave challenge yet!!!

HUGS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs