Monday, November 22, 2010

...and yes i'm all lite up again....



Morning everyone:) I am so excited about this card:)

I bought the digi image from Tiddly Inks, isn't she cute?? I coloured her with copics, I flocked her furry trim, used spica glitter pen on the cupcake and dress, used a glaze pen on her boots, liquid applicate on the frosting and glitter for the snow! I was in a mood i guess ;) I then cut her out with a nestie.

My papers are PTI cream, garden green, su dsp and cosmo cricket dsp.






I punched out some snowflakes with my martha stewart punch and put some SU buttons in the middle. The ribbon is SU and so is the sentiment:)

I am entering this in the following challenges...

Mercy's sketch
Tues sketchers- cupcakes
a spoonful of sugar-distressing
tues throwdown-buttons and bows
creative inspiration- winter wonderland
simon says stamp- sparkle

HUGS:)

4 comments:

  1. Janet she is so cute - I can't believe you ticked off all those challenges with 1 card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling image. Love your design. Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Cutz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great christmas card. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week for our seasonal / event challenge and good luck, love Jacky x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous; I love all the glitter and sparkle :D

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs