Saturday, November 20, 2010

...save your souls...


Good morning:) I really love these Hanglar and Stanglar stamps, i won one on Ebay, but some of them go for so much money!! I also don't have any Christmas ones, so i am improvising with them!

I coloured my image with copics and cut it out with a nestie, i used a copic around the edge. I wrote in the sentiment because i didn't have a stamp small enough to fit in the heart.




My papers are PTI white, kiwi kiss and cosmo cricket dsp.

I used my Martha Stewart snowflake punch with some bella dots in the middle and finished off the card with some kiwi kiss ribbon.

I am entering this card in

Midnight madness sketch
Lovely hanglar only blog -snowflakes and snow

HUGS!

1 comment:

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs