Monday, October 4, 2010

...we've been dancing with mr. brownstone...


Hey everyone:) I am on the Christmas card kick again...i really need to catch up! I realized i don't have a lot of Christmas stamps! Yikes! So i am turning stamps into Christmas stamps! lol

This deer is from The Greeting Farm, i coloured him with copics and cut him out with nesties. I used some stickles for his red nose ;)










My papers are PTI white, real red, and SU dsp. I have a lot of Christmas paper but i don't really like much of it...but my mission is to use it all up so i can buy more next year!!

I punched out the snowflakes with my Martha Stewart punch and put some bella dots in the middle.

My sentiment is short and sweet from SU.

I guess thats it:)

HUGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs