Sunday, October 3, 2010

...little pig little pig let me in, not by the hair of my chinny chin chin...


Happy Sunday! Its time for another Corrosive Challenge! The challenge this week is Turquoise, pink and red! Not sure why i came up with this colour scheme but it works:)

My image is from Robyn's Fetish, they are the sponsor for us this month and there are some cute images so be sure to check them out! :)

I used this pigs because i wanted to colour them pink, i don't think i wanted them that pink! lol I then cut them out with nesties.






All of my paper is from a Taylored Expressions kit from Dec. 2009. I love the colours in this kit, so bright:) The flowers, ribbon and dots also came from the kit. The only thing that didn't is the PTI white paper:)

Ok be sure to check out what the Corrosive DT is up too, and we have 2 new members!!

HUGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs