Friday, September 10, 2010

...i am the law, in mega city i am the law...


Remember yesterday i had goals?? Well i exceeded the card one! I made 4 cards from this one kit! :) It was so easy that it didn't take me long at all to wipe up these cards!

I coloured the snowmen with copics and just cut them out.

My paper is old olive, bravo burgundy and the dsp was in the kit.




My punches are EK Sucess border punch (forgot i had the snowflakes!) and SU punch (i think its a label punch of some sort). I just stamped the teeeny tiny wishes sentiment and punched it out with the punch and tucked it under so it looks like a tab. Oh and i also ran my burgundy through my swiss dots cuttlebug folder.

Pretty easy, and the sketch was easy to work with so that helped!! :)

How are you doing on your Xmas cards??

HUGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs