Saturday, September 11, 2010

...we are the champions...


WOW...goal is complete, all my Christmas card kits are used (except my Magnolia ones!! lol) I made 7 Christmas cards this week:) woo hoo!

For my card i used skating bella by Stamping Bella because i didn't like the image in the kit. It was some kids singing...not a fan of kids ;) lol I stamped her with memento black and coloured her with copics and then cut her out with a nestie.

My paper is PTI white and the rest was in the kit. The ivy is soft, so cool!!







The ribbon, snowflakes and bling and from the kit as well.

I finished off the card with a sentiment from Four the Holidays by SU, i stamped it in baja breeze and punched it out with the label punch by SU.

I am hopefully meeting up with some potential band mates tonight...wish me luck...i will keep ya posted ;)

HUGS!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs