Thursday, September 9, 2010

...i get the shakes when i am near you...


Hey everyone! Its a day off! woo hoo!! I have a few goals today...#1 make 3 Xmas cards (i only have 3 kits left for Xmas!), #2 learn at least 5 80's songs on bass (i have some exciting news to share later on about this) and #3 sleep...i am sooooooo tired!! lol

Ok so i started with the easiest thing and that is the xmas cards. So far i have this one! I have been dying to use this kit for a while now. I love the MFT image!

My paper is PTI white, baja breeze and the dsp is from the kit.






I coloured the image with copics and cut it out with a nestie.

I finished off my card with some ric rac and a martha stewart snowflake with a bella dot in the middle.

I wasn't sure if i would like this card, but i think it turned out pretty cute:)

Hope you are having a productive day too!!

1 comment:

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs