Wednesday, July 14, 2010

...summertime in the void....


Hey everyone:) I am so glad i found my mojo and have been crafting again. The crappy weather is helping a bit too ;)

For my card today i wanted to make a Hanglar and Stanglar card, i love these images and my good friend Chris sent me a bunch of them...i have been hoarding them because i love them so much but i thought it was time to use one.

I coloured her with copics and cut her out. I knew i wanted to do a summer card so i pulled out one of Taylored Expressions kits, it was a summer one that i have never used (at least i don't remember using it!! lol)


Everything you see on this card is from Taylors kit..i miss the kits but i have so many to use and no room to put them so i had to back out from my subscription.

Hope you have a great day:)

HUGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs