Friday, July 16, 2010

...have a drink on me....



WOW i got to play along this week at Stamping Bella! This is a great sketch, i just tweaked my card a bit!

My card is a bday card for my friend Devon, so lets hope she doesn't read this!! lol

I coloured Cosmobella with copics and cut her out with nesties.



All my paper is from one of Taylored Expressions Key Ingredient kits. I love the 70's feel of this and Devon loves the 70's! The flowers and bling also came from the kit.

The sentiment is from Stamping Bella as well:)

This time next week i will be in MONTREAL!! woo hoo!!

Have a good weekend!

hugs

3 comments:

  1. This is SO fun!!! Love your take on the sketch!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to Devon! Love how you flipped the sketch & made it work for you! Have a great time in Montreal; I am getting back there in Aug & can hardly wait!!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs