Tuesday, May 11, 2010


Wow what a week:) It was a good week though! I did have a whole post yesterday with all these pictures from my bday party...but...i lost the post and didn't feel like doing it again! ugh...

For my card today its another Christmas card! I am trying to use images i have coloured already and a lot of them are Christmas!

I coloured Tilda with copics and cut her out with nesties.

My paper is sade shadow, pti cream, and the dsp is cosmo cricket golly be jolly.





The sentiment is from SU called short and sweet and the buttons are from PTI.

I had a fantastic bday!! All of my family and friends showed up despite the crappy weather (70km winds, rain, hail, etc) and made it one of the best bdays ever:) My niece made me cupcakes with skull rings on them and black n white candles! I got a lot of Corona too ;)

Well off to make some more cards so maybe i have more posts this week:) lol


HUGS!

1 comment:

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs