Sunday, May 9, 2010

...most of us all are just living a lie...


Last day of vacation:( boo hoo I am doing this post way early though...so i will fill ya in later on how my vacation was ;)

Today on the Corrosive Challenge Blog its a sketch:) I love sketches and i love making them! This was another easy one. I decided to do another Christmas card this week because i had some left overs from a card kit:)

I coloured my snowman with copics and cut him out with nesties. I don't know which company makes him but i think its SU.







All the paper came from the card it:) I punched out the snowflakes with paper from the kit as well. The bling is from my stash.


Well Happy Mother's Day to all you mom's out there. I miss my mom alot so give yours an extra hug for me:)

HUGS!

2 comments:

  1. Cute cute CUTE!!! Your last Christmas card reminded me that I hadn't done a Christmas card in a while so I have one posted today too! I think you and I are probably the only people without Mother's Day posts. You did yours yesterday and I completely spaced on it!! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card. One of my faves from the challenge.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs