Thursday, April 15, 2010

...don't need nothin but a good time...


Wow i am on a roll eh? Just give me one day and i can pump out those cards!

I haven't inked up a Bella stamp in forever and they are one of my faves! So here is a cute one:)

I coloured my image with copics and a spica glitter pen and cut him out with nesties.

All my paper came from one of Taylors kits and its my fave one because its all black and white!! :)

The ribbon and bling came from my stash and the rest is from Taylor's Kit! The flowers are to die for!!

This is actaully a new sketch over at Sketch and Stash! :) woo hoo i get to enter a card!! lol

Have a great day:)

HUGS!

2 comments:

  1. This little huggabugg is perfect with all the black & white!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love your cards .... they are colourful and cute. You have a great way with colour

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs