Friday, April 16, 2010

...when will it rain my mouth is as dry as desert sand...


Today is my friend Kristen's bday, she is the big 35:) I thought i would make her a Garfield card cuz its one of her loves:) She has a HUGE collection!

I found my image online, it was one of those free colouring pages. I just downloaded it, resized it and printed it out, wow a digi stamp:) I coloured it with copics and cut it out with nesties.

My paper is PTI white, So Saffron and the dsp i found in my stash (it looks like cheesy wall paper! lol)

I finished off the card with some yellow pearl backs i had in my stash and my fave sentiment set Teeny Tiny Wishes from SU:)

Here is a picture of Kristen and I in Cuba in 2008. Kristen has been my BF for 17ish years now:) We met at McDonalds and had some amazing times over the years:) Love ya hun!

HUGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs