Wednesday, April 14, 2010

...monkey business sleeping on the tracks...


WOW how far behind am with sketches! lol I just print them out and get to them when i can! Lately that hasn't been too often!

For my card today i used a Changito image from Stampendous. I have had this image coloured for ages, i thought it was time to use it! Then i try to find paper to match the colours i used and well...i can't! ha ha

I coloured my image with copics and cut him out with nesties.



My paper is PTI white, brocade blue and the dsp is from one of Taylor's kits. I guess it kinda matches! ha ha

I found some SU ric rac in my ribbon mess and the bling is from Taylors kit. I finished off the card with a sentiment from the set On Your Birthday by SU.

Hope you have a great day! :)

HUGS!

2 comments:

  1. my ribbon mess. that's funny. that's me too. I think changito looks absolutely fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Janet!!! Love the papers,matches your image really nice!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs