Saturday, October 10, 2009

...pink is like red but not quite....


Yes another WCMD card:) i had to do this challenge because Joanne was hosting it!! :) the theme was pink and black...yummy...

I picked this image because i had it in my stash of images to colour (the box is heaping full, i should start using some of them! lol).

I coloured the ladies with copics and a spica glitter pen. I then cut it out and layered it on Pretty in Pink, the Dsp (which i have no idea what company it is), and then basic black.

I punched out the sentiment with my scallop oval punch and layered it on a black oval. I used my Gelly roll pen for the dots.

I finished off the card with some black bling and some pink and black ribbon.

2 comments:

  1. Pink is better than red!!! Ha Ha Ha!!! This is adorable...of course I LOVE the colours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, where did you get the image please? It looks a good one to have...

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs