Sunday, October 11, 2009

...wake me up before ya go go.....


Happy turkey day:) Today we are having our turkey dinner today, lots of people at our house. We celebrate today so my sister can have a day of rest.

Ok enough babble...onto my card....

This was a card kit i had, and since i was a little late with my card this week i had to use a kit.

I love House Mouse but i find i have a hard time colouring them:( But i guess this turned out ok.

I coloured the little guy with copics and cut him out with a nestie.

The paper base is Gina K White with some real red and the dsp was in the kit. The ribbon, flowers and dew drops were in the kit as well.

To finish off the card i used the tab punch from the kit and stamped Wish from the Small script SU set.

Well i hope you check out the challenge blog this week, we didn't have many participants last week, i guess no one likes coffee. lol

HUGS!

8 comments:

  1. I think you did a fabulous job with your coloring. This card is adorable.
    Have a very Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you did a fabulous job with your coloring. This card is adorable.
    Have a very Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card Janet! Love this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a darling card! Sounds like you've have a great holiday weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really cute Janet!!!!! I find I get best results with these little guys when I use my pastels!!! But your colouring is awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is just gorgeous Janet, what a lovely card, great colours on it too.

    Hey, I love coffee, it's just work and home keep interfering with my crafting - life's unfair sometimes hey! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww, Janet, you did a great job colouring him! your card is terribly cute - love the bright colours!

    i struggle with House Mouse too, for the record. not sure why. :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. well quick with a kit or no it's cuter then heck!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs