Friday, October 9, 2009

...you were born to be my baby....


This was another card i made for WCMD! It was a sketch, but i didn't save the sketch:(

This was for the Hanna Stamps challenge. I had this Sophie card kit and i think its so cute!

I coloured Sophie with copics and cut her out with nesties.

My base is PTI white, with Chocolate chip and the dsp is unknown.

The ribbon is from the kit. I found the flowers in my stash and i think they are from CTMH. I put some SU buttons in the middle and some dew drops on top of those.

I hope you are having a great Friday! I have nothing planned...but work...like usual! lol

HUGS!

3 comments:

  1. Cute card! Would never have thought to use drops in the center of a button. Thanks for the great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card, but is this moose having twins? ;p)

    Love the DP

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs