Thursday, April 30, 2009

I MADE IT:)



WOO HOO!! I have been dying to tell you my news and now i can!! I made Lindsays Design Team!! Do you know how hard this was to keep a secret??? LOL I am over joyed to help Lindsay, she is such a sweetheart!


So here is my next Lindsay Card!! I decided to use this cute little bird because it reminds me of spring! Although spring isn't one of my fave seasons (allergies suck!), i do like the cheery colours.


Everything i used is from Taylors Key Ingredients Kit! The sketch is from Marys blog. I just flipped it:)
So i printed out 2 images on Taylors Cream cardstock. I coloured the base image with copics, and the coloured the second image flower and bird with copics and cut them out to give them pop. I coloured the butterfly with copics and used some of the blue glitter in the kit on the body of the butterfly.


I used my nesties to cut out the image, added some ribbon to the middle and them 3 little flowers from the kit on the bottom. These kits are great! Grab a sketch and you have a card in no time!! :)


So be sure to do some shopping over at Lindsays store for me and tell her i say hi:) Here is her Website too...http://thefrugalcrafter.wordpress.com/, she got some pretty neat stuff on there!!!


HUGS!!

18 comments:

  1. Waw gorgeous card, love the papers you used and the layout is great! Hugs, moni

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOOHOOOO!! Congrats to you!!!
    How exciting for you!!
    Love your card and the DP you used are awesome. Great coloring!!
    hugz
    deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, Janet! I love the papers you used!
    And congratulations on becoming a DT member! :)

    Hugs, Vnja

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Love the sketches-and I have always printed my digistamps on white, but after seeing yours, I will have to try cream!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Love the dimention on this card, the birdie and flower pop off the page!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card. Sooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely adorable card!!! I love everything about it! And many heartfelt congrats on your DT appointment!!! That's awesome...

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is adorable I love it the colors are fantastic together!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Janet, congratulations on making the team!! Your creations are definitely worthy!!! This card is a perfect example. I do love the spring and your card is just one example why.
    Have a great weekend, Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card, Janet! I'm looking forward to working with you on the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card!! Congratulations on the DT too!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations Janet! I can't wait to get to know you better!!

    Your card is adorable!! Love it!

    Hugs,
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi again, Janet! I don't remember if I said thank you for entering my blog candy...Anyway, thank you and good luck!
    Vanja

    ReplyDelete
  14. CONGRATS! WHOO HOOO! And I love love love this card. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a cute card!!!!! LOVE the paper!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations hun, that is AWESOME news, I bet you are sooo excited and happy:)Hope you have alot of fun, and cant wait to see some designs!!! :)
    Super cute card tooo!!!:)

    Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great card! Can's wait to see more of your stuff!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs