Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Great sketch over at Sketch and Stash!



Its perfect for my Skater Ian card!


This is a card kit for one of my monthly swaps, i was so excited that Jacki picked skater Ian!! The paper she picked is great too!!


I coloured Ian with copics and matted him on some baja breeze and pumpkin pie (dana you must love all this orange!! lol). I matted the DSP on pumpkin pie as well.
I used my Stamping Bella stamp "YOU ROCK" and punched it out with the Arrow SU punch, i also used a little one on the bottom.
I finished off the card with some doodling around the edges and 2 orange bella bon bons.
You you wanna play click HERE.
Our bowling banquet was good, everyone got a prize i gave mine away...some people give dumb prizes out! ha ha
Only a few more shifts and i am on Birthday Vacation (i take my birthday week off every year!!). Not sure what i am gonna do yet though...i will keep ya posted!!
HUGS

8 comments:

  1. This is SO cute! Love your colors they are awesome!! Love your layout!
    hugz
    deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janet this is so cute - I am really digging those Ians....

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card, yes I plan to join in with this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful card, love the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Janet, A great card love the image and the dp He Rocksssssssss

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cutie! Like your new watermark and good lord you have 281 comments on the blog candy. Wholy cow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You get a birthday week? YOU LUCKY GIRL!!! Man, could I get into some serious calorie and spending trouble if I had a birthday week. LOL

    Okay, girl....send me some of your energy and mojo so I can get to work on more challenges! I keep getting behind!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, Janet! I love the image.
    hugs, Vanja

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs