Friday, May 1, 2009

Elzybells Swap card....





So i thought i was really going to HATE this card, and guess what...i kinda like it:) Here is the story...my neice Amanda came home from college a few weeks ago and asked if there was anything i needed help with. I really didn't have anything going on, so i asked her to colour some elzybells for a swap i am in. Stupid me should have told her not to colour with purple..ugh...and she used Orchid Opulence of all colours...ugh...



So i go digging around in my papers, no purple...finally i found some in my scrapbox and found enough paper to make 4 cards. I used Basic Black to compliment the Orchid Opulence. I found some paper with black flowers on it too.

I decided that this Mojo sketch would work well. I also found some ribbon and i even had primas that matched! Crazy eh??

I cut her out with Nesties and popped her up and we have a card.

Well its month end...ugh...wish me luck...i really hate counting all that crap every month...but it has to be done i guess...only today and 2 more shifts until i am on VACATION!!! woo hoo!!!


HUGS

4 comments:

  1. Soooo adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw I think it turned out real cute! Purple is your new color :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is tooo cute!!! love the colors onthis :) I love pink, but I love purple toooo...LOL :)

    Have a nice night!!!

    Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  4. An adorable card, Janet!
    Hugs, Vanja

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs