Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Bellariffic Card, its a sketch this week!!!



Isn't this a great sketch??? I love it:)


I decided to use a bella card kit i had (it was mine from a swap). I had 2 images of this cutie, i coloured one Orange for Dana and one pink for Karen:) Today you get to see the Orange because that is what colour paper was in the kit.


This card came together so easily! I coloured with copics and cut out with nesties. I then popped each layer (wwkd), it kinda looks like she is in a flower!


The DSP is SU pumpkin pie, i used both sides of it for this card. Not sure why i had this paper since orange isn't one of my colours!


I used a sentiment from the SU set On Your Birthday and finished it off with 2 bella dots (i love these sparkly ones!!)

Hope you like it:) Its our bowling banquet tonight, we placed 13 of 21 teams. Not bad considering we had a pretty crappy year this year. I will let ya know how it went:)


Also thanks everyone for your comments about my Mom! I find it much easier to talk about it!! So thanks for listening:)


HUGS!


8 comments:

  1. CUTE!! love your colors and the image is soooo cute!
    great job
    hugz
    deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO lovely love the colours and bella stamp

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute image! Gorgeous card, Janet! Orange is one of my favourite colours.
    Hugs, Vanja

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is an adorable card...and image..and wonderful color choice..TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your layers of nesties!! And that image is soooo sweet and the colors are amazing and....I just love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute image, and I LOVE this color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah bowling banquets. Been a while since I did that. We all usally got wasted. Pretty silly actually. And I love orange and this is darling!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs