Monday, April 27, 2009

Trying out a CAS card....



...and i don't think i like this whole Clean and Simple stuff. But i tried it!!

The cupcake is from Lindsays Stamp Stuff. I cut it out and paper peiced the botton of the cupcake with some candy lane SU dsp. I popped the top of the cupcake and coloured with copics and a red spica glitter pen. The strips on the bottom are the back of the candy lane paper. I used my white gel pen to add some dots to the flowers. The sentiment is a little birthday cheer from SU.

Thats it really...simple!! We will be back to regular broadcasting tomorrow when i get some normal cards done ;) hee hee



HUGS!!!

4 comments:

  1. I love it! I think simple is better sometimes!! I love the colors and the layout! Your cupcake is sooooo cute!!
    Great job
    hugz
    deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Janet!

    vanja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Janet, sometimes CAS is what works!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs