Monday, May 8, 2017

Hey everyone... long time no blog eh??? I kinda got out of blogging when my life got a little crazy! I am still making cards but i started making decos again! I have made decos since 2005, i was looking for something creative and rewarding and I am so excited to start sending and receiving mail again!! :) This deco was actually a card i have had for a while but i couldn't find anyone to give it to that would appreciate it. For this deco i used an old card kit i got form a splitcoaststampers swap a long time ago. I love this tilda, she is so cute! I am going to try to start blogging more, find a better place to take pictures too ;) ha ha 


1 comment:

  1. Hi Janet¡ The card is so nice , i like read the feelings about the post. And i see the love for create =D

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs