Friday, April 20, 2012

...shame shame shame, you should have known better...


Hey everyone:) I am in Philly visiting my man this weekend! Going to see Overkill tonight! Can't wait! I made this card for him as a thank you for him letting Jill and i stay at his place:) I also decorated a tin as well, but it was too hard to take a pic of!

I used whisper white, basic black, harley dsp and the flame one is from my stash. I printed out the hatebreed logo and cut it out. I used my SU photo corner punch as well.

The sentiment is from the little paper shop, i punched it out with a SU punch and used some black pearls. The ribbon came from my stash! I really need some new skull/scarey ribbon!

Hope you are all having a great weekend!!!

HUGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs