Thursday, November 24, 2011

...metal command...


Hey everyone:) Had some time to make more Christmas cards! I got 5 done today! woo hoo!!

I used this cute cuppie image from Taylored Expressions. I coloured it with copics and cut it out with a nestie. I then used some glitter glue for the star and ornaments.

All of the papers and ribbon came from an old Taylored Expressions card kit:)

Not much to it eh??




The other card uses the same papers from the kit, i just changed the layout a bit and used different papers.

How is everyone else doing on your cards?? One month till XMAS!!!

I am entering the first card for ABC Xmas Challenge, i used inspiration from Lols card.

HUGS!

4 comments:

  1. These are super sweet holiday cards my friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous card LOVE the image too! Thanks for coming to join us at ABC Christmas Challenge for our Xerox challenge, I hope you can come play again soon you can enter as many times as you like per challenge, hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic cards, Janet! I love your image and the colours are wonderful on both! Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fab! What a sweet image - Thanks for joining us over at ABC Christmas for our Xerox challenge - great take on Lols card :)

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs