Monday, June 20, 2011

...you'll never see me cryin...


Welcome to another Incy Wincy challenge!! This week its an awesome sketch by Netty!! Our sponsor this week is Sassy Designs! I knew when i got this skater girl i had to use her!!

I coloured my image with copics and cut her out with a nestie. For the square i also used a nestie.

My papers are PTI white, brown from my stash, the dsp is from CTMH. I used my SU border punch for the border and the ribbon is from my stash.





I used some prima flowers and my martha stewart branch punch.

The sentiment is from SU teeny tiny wishes and punched out with a SU punch. I finished off the card with some bella dots:)

Be sure to check out the Incy Wincy blog and see what the rest of the team is up too!!

HUGS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs