Tuesday, June 21, 2011

...the show must go on...


Its another Paper Pretties digi release today!! I decided to use this cute frog!! I have to make a ton of birthday cards so any image that is birthday like i am using it:) hee hee

I coloured her with copics and spica glitter pens and punched her out with a nestie.

My papers were all in my scrap bin and i think they are all SU papers. I also used whisper white and the pink is from my stash.

I finshed off the card with some bling and ribbon from my stash and the sentiment is from Paper Pretties punched out with SU punches.




Be sure to check out the Paper Pretties blog for more great cards!!!

HUGS!!

6 comments:

  1. Janet, I love the placement of the ribbons and papers!! Really fun card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the colors and papers...this image is so cute..great card

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on a cute card. Love the papers and colors you used. Darling image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! That's one cute little image! Love it.
    Really like that design too.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uhooi,,
    Wow,, This results in a very cute card, creative and sweet,,

    Uhooi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs