Wednesday, February 2, 2011

...row, row, row your boat gently down the stream, if you see a metal band don't forget to scream...



Good morning everyone! I am back from my vacation and let me tell you it was the greatest experience of my life! It was like a heavy metal oasis! The bands were awesome, the people were awesome, the staff were awesome, the food was awesome....its like nothing i ever dreamed of!! I can't show you all the pictures...but here are some of the highlights:)

This is our boat:)





Jill and I got to meet Testament, they were super awesome guys! :)












This is a Canadian band Voivod:) super cool!















The highlight of my week was meeting Gary Holt of Exodus...and he seemed to be everywhere we were :)













Fear Factory...again...super nice guys:)














Dusk Machine, they were awesome!















Jill and I drunk on the last night:)








We met some amazing people that we will be friends with for a long long time!! We are also going on this cruise every year!!!!!!!! I finally found a vacation suited for me:)

This is a great article written about why it was so great!!! http://www.metalinjection.net/show-recap/10-reasons-70000-tons-metal-festival

Hope you all have a super day!!

hugs \m/

2 comments:

  1. OMFG! That looked so awesome! I still have my VoiVod picture disk! I am so envious! What a killer winter vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you had a GREAT time - glad it was so much more then you expected!!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs