Friday, February 4, 2011

...feed my frankenstein....


Hey everyone:) I didn't think i would getting around to a post today but here i am. I haven't felt like crafting since i have been home from my cruise:( I am just so tired!! Anyway here i am with a card:)

I had this Hanglar coloured already so i just had to find some paper to match. I found some basic grey dsp that matched. I coloured Hanglar with copics and cut her out with a nestie.

My papers are PTI white, basic grey dsp and the green came from my stash.





I also found the cool leaf ribbon in my stash as well. I then found some prima flowers and put some bella dots in the middle of em.

I am entering this card in the following challenges...

Creative Inspiration- sketch

Flutterby Wed
Sew many Challenges- anything goes
Just Magnolia- ribbon
Lovely hanglar only- spring colours
basic grey- flowers (and DT call)

HUGS

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card hun, well done with my sketch! Thanks for joining us over at Creative Inspirations Wednesday's Challenge Blog! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute card Janet, thanks for joining us at Sew Many Cards this week!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs