Tuesday, February 15, 2011

...lean on me, when you're not strong and i'll be your friend...


Its a Paper Pretties digi release day!! Today i have Earnest and Pierre to show you:) Aren't they cute???

I coloured them with copics and cut them out with a nestie.

My papers are PTI white, chocolate chip and the dsp is from my stash.

I used some SU ribbon in the middle as well as a SU corduroy button and some bella dots.






I finished it off with a sentiment from Paper Pretties as well stamping in Memento cocoa ink. I used my SU photo corner punch to make it look like a banner!

I guess thats it for today! Check out the Paper Pretties blog for more fun releases!!

HUGS!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, that dude is too cute and love his little buddy in the basket. Great sketch too:)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs