Sunday, January 30, 2011

....so i see your moving up in the world, could you remember me....


THIS IS MY SECOND POST FOR TODAY! BE SURE TO SCROLL DOWN FOR THE PAPER PRETTIES BLOG HOP!!!!

Welcome to another Corrosive Challenge! I will be coming home from my cruise today! :( No worries i will have lots of pictures for ya!! :) So today's challenge at the Corrosive Challenge blog is buttons! Easy one, i know lots of us use them on our cards!

I used a Magnolia kit from my stash! I love how it looks like she is sitting under pear trees:) I coloured Tilda with copics and cut her out and sat her on some hay.

My papers are PTI white, chocolate chip, and the dsp is old SU. The sentiment is short and sweet by SU and the ribbon and buttons are also SU:)

Be sure to head on over to the challenge blog and see what the rest of the team is up to:)


HUGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs