Sunday, January 9, 2011

...are you ready to fight...


Happy Corrosive Challenge Day! Today's challenge is a sketch by me:) Its a simple one so i hope everyone plays along.

For my card i decided to pull out an old SU set Simply Said. I inked it up with Rose Red craft ink and used some clear embossing powder on top. I then coloured the flowers with a white gel pen and put some pearls in the center. I cut it out with an oval nestie.


I used my swirls cuttlebug folder and found this dsp in my stash. The sentiment is from short and sweet by SU, it was also heat embossed and punched out with a SU punch.

That's it, pretty easy card! Be sure to head over to the challenge blog and see what the rest of the team is up too! :)

HUGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs