Thursday, December 30, 2010

...mary jane....


I had a lot of fun at the hockey games:) Did ya see me on tv?? lol

Ok for todays card i used another card kit (i am trying to get rid of most of them before my new sets come in!!) Although i am not a cat person this Tilda is so cute! I am sure someone will like getting this card for new years ;)

I coloured Tilda with copics and cut her out with a nestie. My papers are PTI white, baja breeze, the rose paper came from my stash (and i didn't have enough that is why i had to use the baja breeze!) and the dsp is from the card kit. I also cut out Tilda with nesties.



I used the SU eyelet border punch and short and sweet sentiment also from SU. The ribbon, brad and buttons came from the kit:)

Hope you are getting ready for something fun on new years!!

HUGS!

1 comment:

  1. you know I'm totally jealous about the hockey games!! Your card is super sweet my friend - Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs