Sunday, November 7, 2010

...sometimes the sunshines through the rain...


Hi everyone! Hope all is well with ya today! I am having a crafty day!

The challenge on the Kenny K blog is anything but a square...so i did a circle card:)

I coloured my image with copics and a spica glitter pen, then cut it out with an oval nestie.

My papers are Elegant Eggplanet, PTI white and dsp is from my rockstar pack.

I found some ribbon in my stash and used some purple bella dots. The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes and was stamped out with the SU word window punch.

I am entering this challenge in...

Kenny K - anything but a square
Aly's Sunday Challenge -Music



Also Kenny is looking for names for his new release! So i am gonna name some Kittenz....

A- Purrrrrrrrrfect Kitten
F- Highway Hanna

Hugs!

2 comments:

  1. This really is fabulous! Thanks so much for joining us at KK this week x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful job I love it. Thanks for playing at Aly's.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs