Thursday, November 4, 2010

...don't know whatcha got til its gone....


Hey:) I know its been a few days...i bought a new car, it was taking up some time! I will take a pic of it and post it though...once it stops raining...ugh...

I started this card a few days ago but i never got to finish it. I was asked to make a bday card who is a rocker chick:) So i went straight for the Kenny K:)

I coloured my image with copics and spica glitter pens and cut her out with a nestie.







My papers are from a Taylored Expressions kit (my fave one because its black and white!! lol) plus PTI white for the base and image.

The flowers are from my stash and so are the bella bon bons in the middle:) Isn't she cute??? :)

I am entering this card in the following challenges!!

Sketch and Stash
Kenny K- anything goes
Sentimental Sunday - birthday (my sentiment is inside)
And last week Playdate Cafe colours


HUGS:)

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty card.. Great papers.. Thanks for joining us at KKKG this week..
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabby card, and love those papers. Great take on the sketch. Thank you for joining us at Sketch and Stash this time xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. totally love it and i love kenny k digis too you have inked her perfectly! Thanks for playing along with Sentimental Sundays this week! hugz sal xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card! I love the papers. Thank you for joining the Birthday challenge at Sentimental Sundays

    ~Cheryl~

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card! Thank you for joining us this week at Sentimental Sundays!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs