Monday, October 25, 2010

...say goodbye to romance...


Happy Monday everyone! Hope you had a good weekend! Mine was great, i got to see GWAR:) woo hoo

I pulled out another card kit, the box is getting less full and i am not sure what i am going to do when i am done with them all!! ha ha Probably join more swaps! hee hee





Anyway i coloured Tilda with copics and cut her out, i placed her on some suitcases that i had in my stamped image pile. This card works out perfect for the Magnolia Down Under challenge the theme is Travel:)

My papers are PTI cream, baja breeze and the dsp came from the kit. The ribbon and stamp also came in the kit.

The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes and the flowers are from Magnolia:)

I guess that's it. This card also qualifies for the Nature/Woman challenge on the Paper Sundaes blog:)

The sketch is from Sweet Sketch:)

HUGS!!

1 comment:

  1. I love this card Janet, your colouring is fantastic xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs